Aqua Pontoons has always been a very strict company when it comes to quality, price and customer service. Our new factory location at 49 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin has allowed us to further enhance our quality control and deliver an even better product to you.
From the moment the pontoon is being poured through to the final wash before its loaded on to a truck and delivered to site the team at Aqua Pontoons are following a very in-depth Quality Assurance procedure.
Aqua Pontoons utilises some of the best trucking companies on the Gold Coast to handle all the freight component of a pontoon delivery, this insures that our pontoons are delivered to site hassle free with no damage.
Our pontoons are made from the best materials available to the industry ensuring they are built to last a lifetime, below is some of the key points of our pontoon construction process.
- Custom made concrete deck
- Average 125mm thick concrete deck
- Optional round or squared corners (no charge)
- polystyrene void wrapped in HDPE liner
- Complete parameter beams for extra strength (average 200mm [H] x 150mm [W] )
- First grade marine carpet (Colour optional)
- Mooring cleats fixings are cast into the concrete deck (exceeding engineering requirements)
- Independent engineer guarantee
- Council approvals
- CAD drawings provided prior to council submission for approval by client
- Designed and built to Australian standards
- Wide range of accessories available
- Ideal for canals or main river with heavy duty pile brackets.
- 3 year warranty